Thursday, September 3, 2009

MIMI’S OPINION ABOUT IT CLASS


Assalamualaikum ..

Happy ramadan…

I’m MIMI NOR SYAHUDDA BT SETAPANI, B.ED TAASL IIUM (UIAM). First and foremost, I would like thank to my IT lecturer, MADAM SYARIFAH SARIAH who has taught me a new knowledge about IT. And my group partner AISYAH, who work hard to complete our project. My first impression to this subject is negative because I don’t know even a single thing about it. Besides, MADAM SYARIFAH is one of my interviewer and she’s make me afraid to her. But, my impression become positive when I started class and learning about it.

First thing that I learnt is to create a poster and make sure that poster can attract people to know about it. And a poster must have a theme that we want to promote. We started to create our poster when MADAM ask us to start the project. This task quite difficult to us since it is our first project. First poster had being commented by madam and it courage us to make a new one and it’s acceptable. it all about patriotism. Then, we learnt how to make a blog. Purpose of the blog is to publish our project and to share the knowledge about IT. To me, create a blog more easy compared to poster, and it is enjoyable. Before, I don’t have any blog, but since I learn IT, I have one and it is new experience to me. Consequence to this blog, madam had taught us how to make a banner which is the important part of this blog. Our first banner is sparkling and not suitable with blog. Madam ask us to make a new one. The second one is ok, but it did not fix with blog’s layout and we need to changes our layout to make it fix with banner.

After that, madam had taught us how to make a movie maker and make it more interesting. The part of movie maker that I like most is when we record our voice, it seems funny but enjoyable,our movie maker talk about ‘solat jenazah”. And the tiring part of our task is touch up a broken and old picture. It teach us to be a focus person, we must be careful and beware with our step to make sure our task perfect. When we have done all our project and task, we must publish it at our blog and other can comment on our project to make sure that our task is the perfect one. In fact, these task and project train us to be patient teacher and it also train us to deal and teaching our future student with variable teaching method, not only based on text books. Honestly, it gave me a lot of benefit and new experience and as a result, makes me more appreciate technology. Crap, lasso tool , warp , banner , blog , setting ,and a lot of it term’s become familiar to me.

Thank again to madam and my partner and for those who help me and make my mind clear about this subject. Everyone can learn it whoever they are and don’t be afraid to learn something new and practice it as well. Thank again.. And this blog will present all of our IT projects, enjoy with it…



No comments:

Post a Comment